Shassha Danial

18 February 2010

my heart saying....

i love you...
i just need you...
dont leave me...
i dont know how to survive my life when you go away...
:(((

papa...
i wish you will always be my side...
no matter in what condition...
either i am happy or sad...
i wanna share everything with you...
my sadness my happiness...
everything...
my life...
my heart and my soul...
only you and me...
i wish i could...
:(

papa...
i need you supported...
i want a changes...
i want it...
i want be the best for you...
i want make you proud of me...
i wish you will mine last forever...
ever and ever...
:((

dear...
please taking good care of me...
i begging you... )):
dont waste me...
dont throw me away...
i cant faces it...
:((

honey...
i wish you were here...
by my side...
accompany me all the day...
all night...
huging and kissing me...
as your wife..lover..partner and soul..

and now...
you have complete my life...
i dont know what will happen if you leave me...
dont do it baby...
:(
i dont want be sad anymore...
i dont want!
:(

oppa...
i want spent my time with you...
i dont how long its will take...
but i want so...
dont make me disappointed...
:((

papa...
u makes me happy...
i know where are we...
u make me smile...
u make me cry like a baby...
u make me laugh like a robot...
u make my night so beautiful...
u teach me something that i dont know...
i like it! ;))
u make everything for me...
u make me feel what is love again...
and u make me like dancing in the air...

what i know is i LOVE you with all my heart...
dont leave me...
i dont my tears fall again...
but i want its fall on our wedding day...
(:

Ich liebe dich
Ich schwöre es wahr ...
Ich liebe dich von ganzem Herzen ...
saranghae UMAR MOKHTAR AMIR!

truly love,
shasshadanial,
(Sharima Shariah)

No comments:

Anda baik kalau click. Thanks! :)