Shassha Danial

18 February 2010

LOVE

do u know how much i love you?...
will you feel the same?...
idk...

Honey...
Close your eyes...
Give me your hand, darling...
Do you feel my heart beating?...
Do you understand?...
Do you feel the same...
Or am I only dreaming?...

Baby...
They don't know how long it takes...
Waiting for a love like this...
Every time we say goodbye...
I wish we had one more kiss...
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will...

Papa...
When you're gone...
The pieces of my heart are missing you...
When you're gone...
The face I came to know is missing too...
When you're gone...
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day...
And make it OK...
I miss you...

Dear...
You leave me breathless...
You’re everything good in my life...
You leave me breathless...
I still can’t believe that you’re mine...
You just walked out of one of my dreams...
So beautiful you’re leaving me...
Breathless...

Sayang...
i know i am not the best for you...
but i am trying...
i know i not as good as her...
but can you give me supported?...
will you be with me as long as i am breathing?...

UMAR MOKHTAR AMIR;
Eu amo você bebê...
não deixe-me por favor...

No comments:

Anda baik kalau click. Thanks! :)